It's spring racing carnival season here is Australia and headwear is a must if you are attending race meetings.
If you're unsure on what to wear, a classic combination of black and white is never out of fashion and is also perfect for Derby Day.
This black bejeweled crown will glisten in the sun and turn heads without being too ostentatious.
Here are some suggestions on how to style it:
- Tailored white cotton dress, worn with black gloves and heels.
- Black & white dress in a fit and flare style, worn with black heels.
- White pantsuit, worn with black heels and black clutch.
- Sleek black cocktail dress, worn with black heels and clutch
- Black flared skirt with a crisp white tailored shirt tucked into the waist, worn with black heels.
Have fun this spring racing season and remember to keep hydrated!